Saturday, June 22, 2013

Subscribe to Museum Notes


Summer Greetings!

Tsvetnoy Central Market (Photo: Lifschutz-DavidsonSandilands)

While summer is taking hold and the next Museum Notes post is percolating, I wanted to let you know that, if you haven't already heard, Google will retire Google Reader July 1st: http://googlereader.blogspot.com
That will make  a difference to you if you currently use Google Reader to follow Museum Notes. 

If you would like to continue to follow my blog–and I hope you do–please consider switching to another way of subscribing. I suggest following by email. To do so, just click the Follow by Email link in the upper right side of the blog and follow the options to sign up. It should be simple. If you have any questions, please contact me using the comment option or email me directly: jwverg@earthlink.net.

For more information, you might also check out the link that Paul Orselli put on his ExhibiTricks blog in March when Google first announced it would be retiring Google Reader: http://www.copyblogger.com/google-reader-alternatives/ Thank you, Paul, and thank you, readers. I appreciate your interest in Museum Notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment